I can help you to develop your clientele and secure your clients’ loyalty by listening to their needs and analyzing their feedback on your services and your relationship.
In parallel with my cybersecurity consulting, I used QoS to develop a client listening process geared towards small businesses and freelancers. For over 20 years, I have used this tried-and-tested approach adopted by various CAC 40-listed companies (main French stock market index). I adapted this approach for a group of entrepreneurs/consultants who had a real need for it and for whom interpersonal relations are important, although they had no opportunity to implement this approach themselves.
For example, these companies’ annual revenues often hinge on a small number of key clients, hence the importance of securing their loyalty. I knew that this approach had potential, so I used it in my own work providing IS security services and saw its benefits.
Why implement a client listening approach?
There are two goals :
Develop your business – secure the loyalty of key clients, boost your revenues and increase your number of projects…
… while also reducing your stress, e.g. by making clients aware of conflict situations and forging better relationships with them.
What are the benefits of a client relationship report?
After conducting interviews based on actively listening to your clients, I will provide you with a summary of our discussions, thus enabling you to :
– Have a clearer picture of your key clients’ expectations and their level of trust in you.
– Know your competitive position and identify best practices observed in the market.
– Obtain recommendations from the clients who trust you most.
– Deal with and recover from tense situations.
– Bring information together in one place with a view to anticipating needs and continuously improving your services.